The SAT14-GT0 satellite asset tracker is a versatile, compact, weatherproof asset tracker with extraordinary capabilities.
Satellite-based GPS equipment tracking has been around for years, but for many equipment types, previous hardware options were too big or expensive. With its compact size and tough build, the SAT14-GT0 is ideal for all types of field equipment and shipping containers. The device, paired with leading software, helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory.
Features & Benefits
- The world’s smallest industrial-grade GPS satellite tracker
- Long battery life
- Optional mounting bezel for added protection in the field
- Hermetically-sealed construction for high reliability and protection
- Maintenance free
- Great for remote locations where cellular service is unreliable or spotty
- Excellent asset tracking with worldwide service
- Great for shipping containers, trailers, rail cars, dumpsters, bulk containers and more!
- Globalstar Satellite Network for high-level accuracy
Dimensions: 2.80 x 2.80 x 1.25 w/o bezel, 4.65 x 3.37 x 1.32 w/bezel
Weight: .44lb without bezel 1.80lbs with metal bezel
IP/Ingress Rating: IP-68, IP69, MIL-STD-810G
Operating Temperatures : -40° to +85° C (operation)
Estimated Battery Life: Up to 9 years, based on reporting intervals
Inputs/Outputs available: None
Immersion: MIL-STD-810G: 512.5 to 160ft (50 meters)
Salt Fog Exposure: MIL-STD-810G: 509.5 to 1000 hours
Power Output: 200mW