The HRN-GS16K22 harness is intended for most light-duty, medium-duty and some heavy-duty vehicles (outside North America). For North American heavy-duty trucks, always use a vehicle-specific harness when offered by Geotab or the vehicle manufacturer. The HRN12-GS16K22 contains the mounting adapters listed below and the adapter plastic is numbered for easy reference:
- North American Flange Mount
- North American Extended Flange Mount
- North American Snap-In Mount
- North American Slide & Lock Mount
- European Lock Mount
- Asian Snap-In
- European Latch & Snap
- VW Snap-In
- BMW Slide & Lock
- Ford Round Snap-In
- Iveco Slide & Lock
- Volvo Slide Mount
Who Should Use This
- Vehicles where the ALDL (OBD vehicle connection) is located in an area that may cause the GO device to impede the driver.
- Vehicles where the recess of the ALDL location prevents the GO device from connecting properly.
Features & Benefits
- Twelve Mounting Brackets for installation in different vehicle makes and models
- Extends the placement of the GO device
- Ensures secure GO device installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.