smart + simple
Improve safety on both sides of the wheel. Take advantage of Geotab’s fleet management solutions for the well-being of your fleet and those around it.
Customers of Every Size and Industry, Globally
In 130 Countries. Geotab solution scales to fit customers with 1 device up to 200,000 and is used many different ways.
MyGeotab Mobile App
Access MyGeotab quickly and easily on your smartphone or tablet for responsive design and cross-compatibility. Get cloud-based fleet management on-the-go.
INTEGRATION WITH MYGEOTAB
● Manage multiple vehicles’ cameras from MyGeotab cloud dashboard.
● View Live Video and Video Events directly from Geotab map.
● Get instant access to Video Events stored in the cloud for 30 days.
● Directly retrieve Recordings from the Geotab Dashboard.
● No need to interfere with the SIM card.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
● OBD connection or T-harness install
● One universal product (no pre-assignment) Gas, diesel, hybrid, EV
● Easiest in the field retrofit in the market
● No wires to cut
● No antennas to install
● Same rich reliable data no matter where the install is performed
Geotab platform security is designed for end-to-end protection of your data
Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching and support for GPS + GLONASS connectivity
Additional native support for more vehicle protocols and end-to-end cybersecurity
Easy installation in small form with expandability via IOX Technology
EXPLORE DDC07-12'S VIDEO TELEMATICS
POWERED AI + COMPUTER VISION
DCC07-12 detects distracted driver, driver drowsiness and unsafe driving behaviors, assisting drivers with audio and visual alerts.
VIEW LIVE VIDEO
Securely share video footage inside and outside the network by generating a simple URL link. Enable easier collaboration + sharing.
Real-time GPS tracking with point-by-point location information including; date. time, altitude, speed and driving events.
check out our dashcam video
CUSTOMERS OF EVERY SIZE AND INDUSTRY, GLOBALLY
- OVER 40,000 CUSTOMERS AND OVER 2 MILLION VEHICLE SUBSCRIPTIONS, GROWING daily - vehicles lined up would stretch 17000 km's from toronto to sydney!- IN 130 COUNTRIES. GEOTAB SOLUTION SCALES TO FIT CUSTOMERS WITH 1 DEVICE UP TO 200,000 AND IS USED MANY DIFFERENT WAYs
quick install the GO device
LOCATE VEHICLE'S ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC PORT & ALIGN RECEIVER
Align the receiver end of the device with the engine diagnostic portand push in place. Please ensure the device is well connected tothe diagnostic port. Once connected, the device emits 6 quickbeeps.
Once the device is connected and receives power, the LEDs on thefront of the device start blinking then turn solid once completingthe actions below.Red LED — Device configurationGreen LED — Cellular network connectivityBlue LED — GPS network connectivity.
When performing under-dash installations with an extensionharness, make sure the antenna side points upwards — towardsthe sky for faster GPS latch times. The GPS antenna in the GO9 islocated on the bottom of the device.
Get the most out of your FleetHoster experience
Connect the things that matter to your business with access to the largest telematics ecosystem