Meet the big brother to the ATB01-36 device; the ATB01-120! This battery-operated tracking unit is intentionally designed for long term field deployments. Embedded magnets allow straight forward attachment to vehicles, trailers or containers; expediting asset tracking start up and eliminating the need for professional installation (true “Slap-N-Track”). CAT-M1 and NB-IOT capabilities ensure connectivity while keeping data costs low. Intelligent Power Management (IPM) provides deep sleep power conservation and wakes immediately to report location when the device senses movement.
Features & Benefits
KEY HARDWARE FEATURES
- Tracking: Sends real-time vehicle location and speed.
- Cell-ID Based Location: Device utilizes Cell-ID based location information where GPS is not positioned.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Detects trip start / end, reports harsh braking,
acceleration and impact upon collision.
- Message Store & Forward: Up to 50 messages or alerts.
- Intelligent Power Saving Mode: Optimized GPS and low-power CPU,
including wake on motion and sleep when stationary features.
- Programmable Alerts: Customizable geofencing, over speed limit,
high / low temperature ranges, device movement and more.
- Battery Selection: 10,000mAh.
- Drop / Disconnect Theft Alarm: Embedded light sensor detects
detachment from the tracking asset (10,000 mAh model).
- OTA (Over the Air): Configuration and firmware can be remotely upgraded.
- Waterproof Case: IP65 rating
Cat.M1 & NB1: LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20 B25/B26/B28 LTE-TDD: B39 (for Cat.M1 only)
Active Mode:< *mA @3.8VDC -Sleep Mode:< *mA @3.8VDC -Deep Sleep Mode:< *uA @3.8VDC
Built-In 3-Axis Accelerometer
-40C to 85C
10,000mAh (10 year)
-162dBm Tracking Sensitivity Accuracy(Open Sky): < 2.5m (CEP50