The ATB01-36 battery-operated tracking unit is intentionally designed for long term field deployments. Embedded magnets allow straight forward attachment to vehicles, trailers or containers; expediting asset tracking start up and eliminating the need for professional installation. Furthermore, Cat.M1 and NB capabilities ensure connectivity while keeping data costs low. This sleek, small, and long-life device provides deep sleep power conservation and wakes immediately to report location when the device senses movement.
Additionally, SMS controls allow remote mode selection (standby, deep sleep). In cases where a GPS signal is unavailable, this device is capable of automatically switching to Cell-ID based location reporting.
Features & Benefits
KEY HARDWARE FEATURES
- Tracking: Sends real-time vehicle location and speed.
- Cell-ID Based Location: Device utilizes Cell-ID based location information where GPS is not positioned.
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Detects trip start / end, reports harsh braking acceleration and impact upon collision.
- Message Store & Forward: Up to 50 messages or alerts.
- Intelligent Power Saving Mode: Optimized GPS and low-power CPU, including wake on motion and sleep when stationary features.
- Programmable Alerts: Customizable geofencing, over speed limit, high / low temperature ranges, device movement and more.
- Battery Selection: 7800mAh detachment from the tracking asset
- OTA (Over the Air): Configuration and firmware can be remotely upgraded.
- Waterproof Case: IP65 rating
Cat.M1 & NB1: LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20 B25/B26/B28 LTE-TDD: B39 (for Cat.M1 only)
-Active Mode:< *mA @3.8VDC -Sleep Mode:< *mA @3.8VDC -Deep Sleep Mode:< *uA @3.8VDC
Built-In 3-Axis Accelerometer
-40C to 85C
2,500mAh (3 year)
-162dBm Tracking Sensitivity Accuracy(Open Sky): < 2.5m (CEP50)