The ATB03-120 weatherproof asset and trailer tracking product is designed slower moving, long-term, no power available style deployments. The ATB03-120’s large battery pack makes it an ideal solution for managing assets that are normally not connected or not able to be connected to a power source for extended periods of time. The ATB03-120 is a complete vehicle tracking and communications device incorporating next-generation, super-sensitive GPS technology on LTE cellular networks (3G Fallback) for installation in or on nearly any type of asset.
The ATB03-120 is the perfect solution for assets that only need to check in 1 time every day, but can also check in when the asset is in motion and update every hour while in motion. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the ATB03-120 mountable virtually anywhere on the vehicle for easy, inexpensive installations.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal for assets that rarely have power available and frequent communication is not necessary to track.
- Magnet tamper detection
- Configurable report programming to provide great tracking while keeping reporting frequency as low as possible to maximize battery life.
- Can be configured to report on motion and/or various time intervals
- Perfect for assets that sit for extended periods of time, but may need a daily check-in.
- Rugged, sleek, weather resistant design
- No wiring needed! Simply mount the device and you’re ready to track!
Brand: FLEET HOSTER
Dimensions: 3.19 x 1.97 x 7.99” (81 x 50 x 203 mm)
Weight: 17.6 oz
Cellular Connectivity: LTE Cat-1 (3G Fallback)
IP/Ingress Rating: IP-67
Operating Temperatures :
- -30° to +75° C (operating on internal battery)
- -40° to +85° C (storage)
Estimated Battery Life: Up to 10 Years at 1 report per day
- Typical <130μA @ 12V (deep sleep)
- Typical <80mA @ 12V (active standby)
Battery Capacity: Up to 42.5 Ah