The ATW02-6 weatherproof asset and trailer tracking product is designed for reliable, long-term deployments. The ATW02-6’s rechargeable battery pack makes it an ideal solution for managing assets that are normally tethered to 12 or 24 volt systems but may sit disconnected for periods of time. The ATW02-6 is a complete vehicle tracking and communications device incorporating next-generation, super-sensitive GPS technology on LTE cellular networks (optional HSPA/ UMTS fallback) for installation in or on any 12 or 24 volt mobile asset.
The ATW02-6 high value tracking unit features a small size, superior GPS performance, an internal 5.2 Ah battery and three inputs/three outputs (I/O). Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the ATW02-6 mountable virtually anywhere on the vehicle for easy, inexpensive installations.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal for assets that have power available or create power on occasion and lasts up to 6 months when no power is supplied before needing a recharge.
- Configurable, high-level reporting intervals to provide some of the most frequent asset tracking capabilities on the market. (Anywhere from 1 ping per week to every 30 sec.)
- Can be configured to report on motion, time intervals, ignition, or various inputs
- Simple 2 wire installation is a breeze and inputs are easy to add on during installation
- Perfect for trailers, cranes, excavators, lawn equipment, generators, atvs, etc.
- Wired temperature sensors available for temperature monitoring
- Rugged, sleek, weather resistant design
Brand: Fleet Hoster
Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.2 x 1.6”, (114 x 80 x 39mm)
Weight: 8.11 oz (230g)
Cellular Connectivity: LTE Cat-1
IP/Ingress Rating: IP-66
- -30° to +60° C (connected to primary power)
- -20° to +60° C (operating on internal battery)
- -20° to +25° C (storage >3 months)
Estimated Battery Life: Up to 6 Months at 1 report per day (Rechargeable)
- Ignition Input
- 1 (fixed bias) Analog Input
- 1 External ADC Input
- Digital Inputs 2 (high/low bias selectable 0-30 VDC)
- Digital Outputs 3 (open collector relay 150mA)