The ATW12-0 GO RUGGED is a ruggedized telematics device that offers state-of-the-art GPS technology, g-force monitoring, Geotab IOX ® expandability, and engine and battery health assessment with the added feature of communicating on the LTE network. Geotab’s patented tracking algorithm accurately recreates vehicle trips and analyzes incidents. The GO RUGGED is ideal for: heavy equipment, yellow iron, agricultural machinery, and oil field equipment; the tracking of powered trailers and assets; and installations where the Geotab GO device is exposed to the elements.
**Choose Base or Pro plan for monthly service. Pro plan is required for engine data.
** Requires a separate harness purchase to connect to equipment/vehicle
Features & Benefits
- LTE Connectivity
- Support for most major engine protocols
- Built to IP67 standards for protection against dust and water
- Additional cable length on the GO8 RUGGED device allows for external installation away from the diagnostic port. Connects to the OBD port or existing harnesses via HRN-RS12S2 (sold separately)
- Supports all current IOX via HRN-RX06S4 (sold separately)
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching via IOX-BUZZ or IOX-GOTALK
- Breakthrough accident detection & notification
- Accurate engine diagnostics, DTC, and proprietary engine data
- Near-real-time vehicle data
- Fast GPS acquisition time using Almanac OTA support
- Built-in accelerometer
Additional Resources: Geotab GO9 RUGGED Flyer