The versatile GT-1 tracks assets in locations too challenging for other GPS devices. The GT-1’s unique rugged metal bezel and hermetically-sealed construction provides durable protection from extreme temperatures, forces and chemicals. The GT-1 is not only the world’s most rugged device, but also its safest, as it has achieved the highest IECEx/ATEX Zone 0 rating.
Satellite-based GPS equipment tracking has been around for years, but for many equipment types, previous hardware options were too big or expensive. With its compact size and tough build, the GT-1 is ideal for all types of field equipment and shipping containers.
The device, paired with leading software, helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory.
Features & Benefits
- ATEX/IECEx-certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous environments.
- Tested to the highest stringent product reliability standards.
- Long battery life.
- Optional mounting bezel for added protection in the field.
- Hermetically-sealed construction for high reliability and protection.
- Maintenance free.
- Excellent asset tracking with worldwide service, great for spotty cell coverage areas.
- Great for oil and flammable transport, open mine assets, shipping containers, trailers, rail cars, dumpsters, bulk containers and more!
- Globalstar Satellite Network for high-level accuracy.
- OSHA Hazardous Location Classification: Class I: Division 1 Gas Groups A-D T4 Class I: Zone 0 | AEx ia IIC T4 Ga.
Dimensions: 4.65 x 3.37 x 1.32 w/bezel
Weight: 1.80 lbs with metal bezel
IP/Ingress Rating: IP-68, IP69, MIL-STD-810G
Operating Temperatures : -40° to +85° C (operation)
Estimated Battery Life: Up to 9 years, based on reporting intervals
Inputs/Outputs available: None
Immersion: MIL-STD-810G: 512.5 to 160ft (50 meters)
Salt Fog Exposure: MIL-STD-810G: 509.5 to 1000 hours
Power Output: 200mW