The IOX-NFCREADER lets you monitor vehicles based on their driver. Using Near Field Communication (NFC) with the Geotab GO device, identify drivers operating vehicles in a fleet at any given time. Drivers swipe in at the start of their trip, linking them to their vehicle. Dispatchers or managers can then easily view where each driver is at any point in time, and can monitor which driver is currently operating a given vehicle.
Collecting data that is organized by driver creates versatile opportunities for rules and reports. Now you can better manage driving habits by running reports on the habits of each individual driver. You can also run rule exception reports by driver to easily identify if certain drivers are more prone to breaking rules than others.
NEW FEATURE: You can now create Driver ID Whitelists for specific GO devices. This will allow the IOX-NFCREADER to only accept driver key tags that are assigned to an authorized driver. Drivers can be added and removed from the Whitelist easily through the Geotab SDK.
IOX (Input / Output Expanders) plug directly into the GO device and are used to extend the GO device to peripherals in your vehicle. Leveraging the CAN networks that run on the GO device, IOXs can be daisy-chained together meaning multiple peripherals can be added to the GO device. This adds flexibility to your implementation, even after installation, and means the Geotab solution can grow as your fleet needs grow.
- The ACC12-NFCFOB is an NFC key fob that is to be used in conjunction with the HRN12-IOXNFCREADER.
Who Should Use This
- Companies that have multiple drivers that must share a vehicle.
- Companies that wish to get a better understanding of how certain drivers operate vehicles, and better identify incorrect driving habits for specific drivers.
- Companies who wish to have reports based on Driver and analyze data broken down by driver.
Features & Benefits
- Assigning Drivers to vehicles allows reporting based on Driver
- Tracks Driver across multiple vehicles to track different driving habits
- Easy installation
- Driver ID Whitelist for authorizing drivers (see Specifications for setup)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.