The SEN03-MAG wireless sensor is a versatile, compact, weatherproof sensor with extraordinary capabilities. On-board integral sensors provide you with countless capabilities, empowering you to accomplish the highest levels of tracking and monitoring possible. The SEN03-MAG wireless sensor is compatible with the ATW03-18 product. It is designed with user-friendliness in mind, making it simple, yet effective to operate.
Though the usage possibilities are seemingly endless, the most popular uses are temperature monitoring for cold-chain monitoring, tool tracking, and door open/closed detection. The sensors utilize a replaceable 3V CR2450 coin battery, which is extremely simple to replace and can be purchased over-the-counter almost anywhere goods are sold.
Place a ATW03-18 device onto a trailer and use sensors to know that your lawn care tools like weed eaters, blowers, trimmers, etc. are on the trailer or know when you have left without a tool you don’t want to leave behind!
Features & Benefits
- Available with Temperature, Humidity, Light, Door open/closed, and drop sensors
- Pair multiple sensors to a ATW03-18 device
- No cellular data plans required! (Uses the data of the paired ATW03-18 device)
- Keep up with tools, valuables, people, pets, and other items up to 300 feet away
- Easy installation. Use the provided flange holes or 2 sided tape
- Replaceable battery. Use an SEN03-MAG sensor for many years by replacing the batteries
- Reusable, weather-resistant, durable design on a product built to last!
Brand: FLEET HOSTER
Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.75 x 0.5” (58.5 x 46 x 15mm)
Weight: <1 oz (19g without battery)
IP/Ingress Rating: IP-67
Operating Temperatures :
- -30° to +60° C (operation)
- -40° to +85° C (storage)
Estimated Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs
On-Board Sensors Available: Temperature, Accelerometer, Light, Magnetic (Reed)
- Transmission pulse: 23mA
- Connected to ATB03-120 (Avg): <250uA
- Hibernation (idle, light sensor disabled): <25uA
- Hibernation (idle, light sensor enabled): <100uA
- Powered off: <5uA
Power Output: 8mW